Let us introduce you the WIAC 2019 competitor:
Tamás Rohács (Hungary), EXTRA 300, D-EEXT.
1. Where are you from? (hometown, airfield)
I am from Budapest, Hungary.
2. What are you doing for living?
I am working as a professional pilot on business jet aircraft.
3. When did you start with flying?
I started flying in 1996 on gliders.
4. When did start with aerobatic flying?
In 2003 I did my aerobatic training and since that I have been flying aerobatics continously but only as a hobby.
5. What are your experiences in competitions?
I was participating in small aerobatic championships for a few times long time ago.
6. What is your aim in this Championship?
I would like to meet other aerobatic pilots, and get some experience in a Championship.