Let us introduce you the WIAC 2019 competitor:
Lukáš Pařízek (CZ), EA 300L, OK-XTR.
1. Where are you from? (hometown, airfield)
My hometown is Vrchlabí, but I work and live in Prague.
2. What are you doing for living?
I work as project manager in the CEPS a.s. – service to the high pressure pipelines (oil,gas).
3. When did you start with flying?
I started to do my PPL in 2014.
4. When did you start with aerobatic flying?
I started doing powered aerobatics in 2016 and glider aerobatics in 2017.
5. What are your experiences in competitions?
Well, internationally I have only experience from the glider’s last year world championship. In powered aerobatics I have been competing only in the czech rep. since 2016.
6. What is your aim in this Championship?
I got a different plane 1 week before the contest, so I will just try to gain some new experience and enjoy it.