Let us introduce you the WIAC 2019 competitor:
János Sonkoly (Hungary), EA 300, D-EEXT.
1. Where are you from? (hometown, airfield)
Biatorbagy, Hungary. Aifield is LHMP Matkopuszta.
2. What are you doing for living?
I am a manager in a webshop.
3. When did you start with flying?
I started in 1989 as glider pilot.
4. When did start with aerobatic flying?
Glider aerobatic from 2002. Powered aerobatic in 2018.
5. What are your experiences in competitions?
I haven’t powered aerobatics experiences.
6. What is your aim in this Championship?
My target is: learning the process of the compatition flight and flying safety and well,
during the pressure of the race.