Let us introduce you the WIAC 2019 competitor:
Graeme Alexander Fudge (Great Britain), CAP 232, G-GODV.
1. Where are you from? (hometown, airfield)
I live just north of Oxford and fly from the West London Aero club, otherwise know as White Waltham.
2. What are you doing for living?
I am the PR director for Mazda Motors UK.
3. When did you start with flying?
I started flying gliders in 1994 and moved to powered flight in 1998.
4. When did start with aerobatic flying?
Started aerobatics in 2007 and did my first competition in 2008.
5. What are your experiences in competitions?
I moved to Intermediate in 2010 and have flown this level since. I do not do many competitions each year, one or two, but always enjoy the competition and camaraderie.
6. What is your aim in this Championship?
My aim for the championship is to do the best I can, fly safely and have a great experience.