Let us introduce you the WIAC 2019 competitor:
Martin Graef (Germany), EA 300S, N45S.
1. Where are you from? (hometown, airfield)
Living in Bad Homburg, Germany near Frankfurt a. Main. Taking off at Egelsbach EDFE.
2. What are you doing for living?
I work as Cardiologist and Aeromedical Examiner.
3. When did you start with flying?
I started flying gliders in 1990.
4. When did start with aerobatic flying?
I moved to aerobatics in 2016 with Christian Eagle.
5. What are your experiences in competitions?
I moved to INT 2018 (Bavarian Open) after SPO 2017 (German Nat).
6. What is your aim in this Championship?
Do my best!